2015年2月27日星期五

You broke the golden egg is Dress

Even regular monthly crying with me for a few days if a nice guy, even if Hangchihangchi carrying luggage when climbing stairs very moment want to change the United States team good, open a Job child full of water as long as men can also specify well ... Chinese paper they never get, is born every girl that comes һö Chubby golden egg, broke down after the gift will go hand in hand with her through life's beautiful moments.
01 would wish to receive a gift, it has a rosy appearance, lotus-like wide sleeves, slim rounded shoulders slightly exposed, both seem a little sexy teen again. Do not have to be expensive, but not less quality, everyday wear but not outrageous and ordinary word some distance. It does not matter, it broke down, it is for you to exist da ~
02 want to escape from the city, is very clear that he is unable to leave the mobile computer network cannot suffer girl. So only one side while continuing the original contradictory life. It really broke it? I, I love this printing, there are ribbon bow, so beautiful!
03 I wish to highlight the advantages of a petite maxi dress. Advantages? Her body is probably best watched it grow clavicle ~ but too boring round neck. Square collar is too stiff, two maiden petal collars. V-neck as well sexy, I want a little different. Decided! That is it, laces hot drilling oblique deity super horse for me ~
04 like to see the fashion magazine websites and magazines as well as teach people how to dress, and always able to see the stars in the same paragraph. Wanted to try, but a lot of the cottage and the version is not good quality. Like this, organza blouse and hand embroidered strapless maxi dress, beautiful, right? Wait, you say it is the day the cat? Get out the address to me!
05 You know. The thighs are the three words that many tears. So, just like the giant swing floral maxi dress sense Caravan or skirts. European style skirt lining color plus crushing rose print, this style is really suitable for me? Well, I try... Alice? We deal directly pay it in person!
No 06 pairs of styles like what are the requirements, the focus is expected to be a natural skin-friendly material. If the post-curing a lot of trouble? It is not important ah, anyway genuine things are needed for patient care. Silk skirt at home with a few pieces, but I like the fold, it is very natural drape it ~
07 In fact, I go out and be a girl up. Yes, our needs are the same. However, I hope summer clothes washed by hand as far as possible be settled, dry cleaning too much trouble. Drawstring sleeve loop that looks a very simple style. Cotton texture? Terrific ~
08 sitting at home for two years, has been doing the SOHO. Soon into the principal, skills did not go on, at least on wearing it to be professional. Black bag hip skirt? I have thought about it, but I want the kind of commute OK, kind of shopping is also OK. Black lace roses, so low-key ah... But I like

没有评论:

发表评论