2014年9月23日星期二

2014 TOP Four REVIEWS OF PINKQUEEN DRESSES

Bandage Dresses
1
Vestido de vendaje dorado. Entra con calzador pero despues cede un poco y se ajusta muy bien.

2
This dress is beyond fabulous I’m every meaning of the word. I always get attention and compliments when I wear this dress. I always feel like a million dollars when I walk out in this. Definitely in my Vegas dress collection!
Clubwear Dresses

3
The dress is just as the picture shows, nothing more, nothing less. And yes, it needs a good body, let’s admit that. I bought this dress cause it shows my curves very well and I am looking forward for wearing it somewhere in the club maybe. And yes, it’s quite transparent, so, be carefyl with that. But it’s is ALSO very sexy. ;)
4
I am 5’6 and I wear a large. I ordered this dress for my birthday back in May and the dress was on point! I orderd the plum color in large. The photo on this website is a bit more purple than plum but when I received the dress it was indeed plum which was fine. My man DEFINITELY loved the dress on me. I ended up rocking the strap just as a whole and not leaning off my shoulder as the pic shows. Overall, it is a great dress!

没有评论:

发表评论