2014年9月25日星期四

Top Reviews of Pinkqueen Skater Dresses

Skater Dresses 
1
<3 <3 <3 <3 LOVE this dress! perfect!
2
I'm 5'4" and 115lbs, and wear a 32C. After reading reviews I decided to order a medium, when I am usually a size small, but it is perfect. The burgundy is very flattering, and the material sits perfectly on your body without fitting too tight. I highly reccomend this dress.
3
I brought this for my greek banquet and i loved it! It fit perfectly and was extremely comfortable! But it is very see through, if u don't mind that this dress is for you!!!!
4
I am 5'7 and wear a 8 in pants and medium or large in tops cause i have big boobs... I wear a 34 F. The dress fits great on my chest. I got the large to give me boob space and I don't need a bra. The shirt part is perfect on me, i know girls were saying if they had a bigger butt, you could see right thru. i don't have a big butt so... u don't see thru mines but be careful when bending over.. don't,... just kneel like a lady of if you need something on the ground, ask someone to get it for you lol love the dress, well made and cause in the mail very quickly!
5
This dress is nice. You do have to go one size up from your normal size. It is a nice fabric not cheaply made at all. It fit perfect I love and I will definitely order from this company again. It came as scheduled unlike other companies on here. It definitely is not something to worry about ordering if you want it to look exactly like image!!!!!!great!love love love!
6
IT CAME JUST IN TIME FOR A BIG DAY i tried it on and its the perfect fit im a size M" and the material is great !!! looks absolutely amazing... i just wear shorts bc you can see through the bottom lace...But other than that its perfect!!!IM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS!!!!
7
I love how it looks and the material is comfortable. It fit just right thankfully.(measurements 38-30-38) I can't wait to dress it up and wear it. :)
8
I got this dress being nervous it would be too small... and it fits PERFECTLY! I normally wear a Large or Medium in some shirts... but it fit perfectly! Just the right amount of tightness! Plan on wearing it out and about in Vegas for my birthday! Love the dark red color too.
9
VERY BEAUTIFUL DRESS! KIND OF SHORT, BUT VERY PRETTY! MATERIAL VERY GOOD ALSO. I PLAN ON ORDERING THE BURGUNDY COLOR ASAP.

没有评论:

发表评论