2014年9月28日星期日

Top 10 Best Sell Reviews of PinkQueen Sweater Leggings

Sweater Leggings
1
These leggings are amazing they are super thick and have a fur like material on the inside they should be super warm haven't got to wear them yet outside in the cold.. they were a little small but still fit..
2
this are soft, but I am tall and growing. they don't go down to my ankles so I have to wear long socks. but they are really nice.
3
My daughter loved these. They are great to ski in with her snow pants. They are also worn as pajamas as well! She is a small, short girl and we were afraid they would be too long. I wish I would have bought 1 of each. Kudos!
4
I love these lined leggings. Perfect for cold weather either in the house or outside! I would order these again!
5
These are so in style right now, and these were really nice with neutral colors. We usually order a small but I read the reviews and ordered a medium. They are thick so they dont give a whole bunch but they are sooo warm and cute and make your shape look really nice.
6
This is a great pair of leggings. They are lined and very warm. They do fit on the small side. They are versatile as you can wear different color tops. Always get lots of compliments! Great item
7
Got exactly what I asked for. Received within the time that was given and was very satisfied with my purchase. I think u should have more sizes :]
8
Super cute.... and very warm! Can not wait to wear them out and about. The price was really good too.
9
The leggings are more like pants, although they are not as form fitting as standard leggings, they make up for that in warmth. They are very soft and comfortable. They go to my ankles and fit very nice through the body. I'm 5'0 and 100 Ibs and they fit pretty perfect. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
10
It may be short for taller ladies but you can were long socks and boots with it! It is warm, nice and cozy! Love it

没有评论:

发表评论